Stop speacking technical a few minutes and let's think about what needs a future creation on Gamebuino Meta to be awesome. The following random ideas could help you to create your own games, or to tell the makers what you are expecting.
- amazing colors and/or details on the screen
- a gameplay that I never knew before
- a demake of a cool game
- a two (or more) players mode
- a good story
- fat pixels
- ghosts, aliens, robots, zombies, super heroes, witches and all the stuff we expect geeks are going to pay for
- sense of humor or parody of an existing game/creation
- an original theme / characters we never saw before
- a main character that is pleasant to control
- a real challenge for hardcore gamer
- funny bugs
- a game that I can play in ten seconds
- non violent game
- political game
- sexy/lovely game
- a game that tells the real story of its author
- a game that teach us something
- a game that shows all the technical possibilities of the Gamebuino Meta
- great music
What do you think is the most important? Do you think about something to add to the list?
You may not be able to reach all the goals of this list in a single game. But what are the two or three of them that you are going to choose and push far enough in your next game?