Splatoon Meta: A 2d adaptation for the meta of the popular Shooter game
Don't have a Gamebuino META yet? Use Aoneill's Emulator!
Ink, Splat, and Swim
Are you a squid or a kid? Shoot ink in your inkling form and swim in it in squid form! Make usage of those two mechanics to cover the turf of your own ink and win the game. The result is a fun and colorful action game.
Turf war: Cover the turf of your own ink before the timer ends to win and get some rewards.
Ranked (Coming soon): For more experimented players. Reach the goal before your enemies to level up in rank
- Rainmaker: Get the rainmaker, a powerful weapon, to the other side of the map to win
- Splat Zones: Take control of the zones and protect them from your enemies.
- Tower Control: Ride the tower to its destination before your enemies stop you
- Clam Blitz: Collect clams and throw them in your enemy's basket
Gear and weapon (Coming soon)
Find a hat that matches your look and a weapon that match your playstyle to get a better experience while playing the game. Here is the currently available weapon type:
- Splatter: The classic aim & shoot weapon
- Charger: A long range sniper weapon. You can aim from far away by holding the aim button.
- Roller: Press the aim button once to fire a long-range shot and hold it to release a fatal ink flow
- Mash Attack: Press the aim button multiple time to fire a small burst of ink Make sure you recharge your weapon by swimming in your own ink and avoid standing on your enemy's ink.
- Go left and right: [Vertical Arrows]
- Float: Hold [Up arrow]
- Jump: [B]
- Splatter: Aim by holding [B] and shoot with [A]
- Charger Aim by holding [B] and release it when your weapon is fully charged
- Roller: Mash [B] to do a short attack and hold [B] to spray ink on the ground while moving
- Mash Attack: Mash [B] to shoot ink
- Swim and Recharge ink: Hold [Down] when in your own ink
- Swim up a wall: Hold [Verical Arrow]
- The game controls respect the seal of quality's advice
- In the hub world, press [MENU] to change headgears and weapon
- I'm trying to respect the most rules in the Seal of Quality guide, that's why I need your help to perfect my game
- Don't read the code of the game unless you're feeling a bit suicidal
Demo coming soon (Does not include a tutorial level yet, read the controls to learn how to move)